Damiani Jewellers is happy to announce that we have now reopened our store for regular business. This is an exciting time for us, as we’ve missed our daily routines at the store and seeing all of our wonderful clients. However, our community, along with the rest of the world, is still fighting the battle against COVID-19.
We are taking the necessary steps to ensure a safe environment for our customers and staff members. We have been closely monitoring the situation under the guidance of the Ontario Government, and we are adapting as new information becomes available. We have deployed new measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, including:
1) Practicing social distancing. Please help us by keeping 2 metres apart.
2) A hand sanitizer station is provided for customers upon entry.
3) Increasing our cleaning frequency. Serving counters, door handles, switches, the credit card terminal, and bathrooms are sanitized frequently.
4) Jewellery is safely cleaned after each showing. Items will be shown one at a time.
5) A plexiglass barrier is being used at the serving counters between staff and customer.
6)Proper PPE equipment (masks, gloves, and face shields) is being worn by all staff members.
As a small team, we are inviting only a small number of customers into the store at one time, so we thank you for your patience in advance. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, such as coughing, sore throat, fever, or difficulty breathing, please do not enter the store and visit when you are feeling better.
We would also like to thank all frontline and essential workers for their continuous strength, dedication, and courage during this time. As you sacrifice your own health in order to take care of those around you, we recognize and appreciate the very important work that you do.
As this situation evolves, we will update our community on social media, through email, and on our website. We appreciate your support, patience, and understanding. Working together, we will keep each other safe and healthy!