Colourful, gemstone details on fine pieces of jewellery can entice attention and meaning for those who see or wear such items, especially when it comes to birthstone. The professionals at Damiani Jewellers will answer any question about your birthstone jewellery so that you may know each part intimately. They have combined their knowledge into this guide to briefly educate about what stones are considered important to birthdays from each month.
- January: garnet, typically the red variation, meaning to some vitality, love, and protection to who wears it
- February: amethyst, vivid range of light to deep purples, associated with healing and clarity of mind or spirit
- March: aquamarine, light saturated tones of blues and blue-greens, symbolizing marital happiness and keen intellect
- April: diamond, colourless or range of colours, associated with incredible strength and eternal love
- May: emerald, deep green colour, wearers are said to have increased intelligence and unbiased thinking
- June: pearl, ranges from creamy white to black with many colours in between, considered to have a natural meaning of honesty, purity, and wisdom
- July: ruby, fiery red gemstone, connected to the idea of strength and physicality
- August: peridot, light green with a yellow-ish overtone, thought to bring protection to those who wear it overnight
- September: sapphire, typically referencing the popular deep blue shade although this stone can be any colour, these gems are said to shield a wearer from physical harm or bad intentions
- October: pink tourmaline, ranges from red scarlet to light pink, thought to relieve stress and have healing properties
- November: citrine, orange and yellow tones, associated with healing and happiness
- December: blue topaz, light blue to blue-greenish, often considered to symbolize wealth
With so many incredible stones out there, and amazing jewellery designers who utilize these magnificent gems, you will be able to find a piece of birthstone jewellery to express your aesthetic and personality. Damiani Jewellers will guide you through their wonderful selection of gemstone jewellery so that you may find a piece that calls to you; no matter if it’s for yourself or for the birthday of a loved one.
Damiani Jewellers remains committed to being a source of information and luxury within their Woodbridge community. Visit their Ontario jewellery store for an incredible atmosphere to shop for the finest designer jewellery with gemstones that will match your energy and aesthetic.
About Damiani Jewellers
With over 60 years of experience serving clients with their fine jewellery expertise, Damiani Jewellers is the Greater Toronto area’s premier jewellery retailer. For three generations, their family-owned business has provided engagement rings, wedding bands, loose diamonds, fine jewellery items, and luxury watches for their customers’ most treasured moments. Damiani Jewellers is also proud to be an authorized dealer of authentic Rolex watches, and this accomplishment speaks to the unbeatable customer service that each shopper receives. To learn more about the products and services offered at their showroom in Woodbridge, Ontario visit their website, call (905) 850-4653, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by their store in person.